These magnificent detached Highland lodges, Atlas and Aurae, occupy a private setting in gated premises, which can only be accessed with a code allowing for complete privacy and security. Both Lodges have lovely open views across fields and farmland looking over the Moray Firth to the Black Isle and beyond. The garden area around the lodges near Inverness is a wonderfully relaxing area with a fabulous hot tub and unusual 6-person barrel sauna, which is housed in a lit benched area with table for you to sit and enjoy the views while hopping in between the spa facilities. The garden area has been tastefully landscaped and is very much in fitting with the settings, it attracts a wealth of wildlife for you to watch. The Lodges can be booked together or separately. Each lodge sleeps 8, together they sleep 16. Car parking is free with the capacity to hold 4 cars at each Lodge.
A private road in the heart of the Scottish Highlands leads up to Blue Sky Lodges, set in idyllic countryside near the hamlet of Galcantray, these fabulous lodges are just a twenty minute drive from Inverness Airport and three miles from the pretty village of Cawdor.
The accommodation in each Highland Lodge is set over two floors, with a very spacious sitting area, dining area and kitchen along with a mezzanine upper floor overlooking the living space, and all under a magnificent beamed cathedral ceiling. Each lodges has four sumptuous bedrooms, two with an en-suite shower room and three with walk-in wardrobes. Both Highland lodges have their own private decked area, which is covered by the surround sound music system, with a stunning 6-person barrel sauna and a large luxurious hot tub.
- Wood pellet eco-friendly heating with underfloor heating on ground floor.
- Induction hob and oven.
- Fridge x 2 and freezer.
- Wine cooler.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- 5 x TVs (one 50”) with Freeview HD, DVD.
- Surround sound system throughout the property inc. external speakers, digital radio, iPod dock.
- Nintendo Wii or PS3 with a selection of games.
- Selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power included in rent.
- Bed linen and towels included in rent.
- Cot, highchair and stair gate on request at no extra cost.
- Ample off road parking.
- Front-decked area with hot tub and 6-person barrel sauna.
- Side decked area with furniture.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 3.5 miles.