The lodge comfortable sleeps 8 on two levels and is ideally suited to couples and families of all ages.
Finished to a high standard – it has a fully equipped kitchen and under floor heating.
- Entrance porch.
- Large open plan living room/dining room/kitchen with breakfast bar. Fridge-freezer, 2 fridges, wine cooler, induction hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, dining table for 8. 16 sets of crockery, cutlery and glasses.
- 5 T.V’s with 50” in living area, DVD, PS3, selection of games, DVD’s, books and board games.
- Surround sound inside and outside the property, allows you to listen to the radio or plug in your phone it can be controlled in all rooms and outside on the decking.
- 2 master bedrooms, downstairs – king-sized bed; both with en-suite one with walk in wet-room allowing for wheel chair access.
- 2 further bedrooms upstairs, 1 twin beds (can be made into double) and 1 king-size bed, shared family bathroom with shower and bath.
- Toilet at back of lodge with drying room.
- Radiators in both upstairs bedrooms and heated towel rail in each bathroom.
- Hairdryer in each bedroom.
- Utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, drying rack, ironing board with iron.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gates are available on request at no extra cost and the bedrooms are spacious enough to allow for an extra travel cot or toddlers bed if you want to bring your own.
- Linen, towels, robes, slippers, tea towels, cloths and scrubber provided.
- Welcome pack.
- Gated premises.
- Parking for a maximum of 4 cars.
- Covered decking area on 2 sides.
- Seated bench are with table and LED lights.
- Swing seat for a maximum of 2 people at one time.
- Picnic bench.
- Hot Tub.
- Wooden Barrel Sauna.
- Hand built BBQ made with local stone.
Strictly no smoking premises
No pets allowed.